As a buyer, your home is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
Here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the San Francisco County market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional California real estate affiliations.
- I can input criteria into prospect function in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which enables you as a buyer to have immediate notification when a new listing comes on the market.
- I will give you Access to Sotheby’s Private Client MLS through www.cleanoffer.com which is the only online tool that provides the consumer with complete, real-time MLS listings access in exchange for making an explicit “Commitment” to their subscribing real estate agent. This relationship permits CleanOffer to provide these clients with unprecedented and unbiased access to the exact same information as their realtor.
- I will preview properties that fit your search criteria (neighborhood, price and property type) on Tuesdays and/or Sundays (provided that I don’t have an open house) to save you the time of looking at all of the properties.
- I will network with realtors from my office and other companies. Because I have been in the business for nearly 20 years the network of contacts, friends, and colleagues in the real estate community that I have access to is endless.
- I can send out a letter to homeowners in designated areas and property type that matches your criteria (by streets, square footage, etc.) to see if any one who isn’t currently selling their property is interested in selling it to you.
- I can send out a mass email to 800 San Francisco realtors with your property need.
- I will announce your buyer need/requirement at the Sotheby’s International Realty sales meeting (meetings every Wednesday).
- My expert local knowledge of San Francisco should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. San Francisco is no different! It’s my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps. What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and will make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes YOUR best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together (if you want). And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you and will refer you to the best inspectors in town.
- I will give you the confidence when signing documents. Contracts (and the many disclosures that are involved in a home purchase) are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.